Exercising, the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word is hard work. They not only ensure fitness, but also peace of mind. While you’ll be sweating for a while, the confidence that you’re fit and fit is unmatched.
Even if you’re not a sports fan and enjoy working out at home, there are many options available for you to enjoy at home, such as an airtrack mat. However, if you are a fan of outdoor sports, nothing can stop you from trying your hands on fun-filled activities.
There are hundreds of choices that you can enjoy in the wild, such as: Zorbing. Zorbing is a new outdoor sport that takes place inside a giant ball.
What is Zorbing and How It Is Done?
- Zorbing is a hobby or sport that involves rolling over your body with a zorb ball, which is usually made of clear plastic.
- Zorbing is usually done on a slight incline, but it can also be done on flat ground, which gives the rider more control.
- A Zorb ball is also called a Big Glass Ball. It is made of TPU or PVC resin to ensure player comfort and safety. It is double ball with an outer diameter of 3m and a diameter of 1.8m,
- Before playing outdoors, between the ball and the ball, the fan is filled with gas and placed inside the ball, and then with more reliable safety equipment, the staff in the department uses inertia and gravity to push the ball through the slope, ground, or water surface, etc.
Is Zorbing Safe?
Yes. Zorb ball’s safety is very high. As a result, participants do not have many physical limitations, except for medical conditions and obesity. Any adult can try this amazing activity. Riding a giant rubber ball is a lot of fun.
About Zorb Ball
- History- The story of Zorb Ball is very interesting. We all know the hamster ball concept where a hamster or other rodent is placed and the ball spins. This is usually a transparent hamster ball that we can use to see the progress of the rodent’s movements. The hamster ball idea was first presented on a larger scale in 1973. The first zorbing facility of its kind was built in Rotorua, New Zealand. This concept was adopted as a sport until the 1980s. Instead of hamsters, people are placed in balls and made to roll on the ground or hilly surfaces.
- Structure of a Zorb Ball- Zorb Ball is a two-layer flexible plastic ball. The rider passes through the hole and sits on the ball in the larger hole. Some balls have straps to hold the rider in place and many don’t have straps inside. In Zorb Balls without a seat belt, the driver can walk or ride freely. The space between the two surfaces of the sphere is filled with air so that the person can live comfortably in it.
- Types- Zorbing is usually of their types- Harness Zorbing (performed with braces on), Aqua or Water zorbing (performed on the surface of the water), and Roller Zorbing or Eclipse Zorbing.
What is an Air track Mat?
Air track mats are inflatable mats that have air pressure inside and are used by athletes/fitness enthusiasts to exercise regularly. Investing in a mattress is the first step in creating a safe environment for exercise and the well-being of your family. Safe equipment is an important guarantee for many students who are active in a variety of other sports such as barbecue, martial arts, parkour, dance, circus, and fitness. Among other things, the excellent safety properties of this mattress are praised and taken into account.
Why Is An Air track Mat Better Than The Regular Mats?
- Air track mats are a relatively new technology used in the fitness industry to create platforms for various types of foot-based physical activity.
- The original goal of air mattress technology is to provide an alternative cushioning solution for gymnastic movements on hard surfaces. Air track mats, unlike foam mattresses, have the most accurate air pressure inside, so they are the best for regular home workouts or sports. Over time, the foam pads tend to thin out, making them a less-than-preferred exercise choice.
- Air track mats are a relatively new technology used in the fitness industry to create platforms for various types of foot-based physical activity. The original goal of air mattress technology is to provide an alternative cushioning solution for gymnastic movements on hard surfaces. Air Track Pads, unlike foam mattresses, have the most accurate air pressure inside, so they are the best for regular home workouts or sports. Over time, the foam pads tend to thin out, making them a less-than-preferred exercise choice.
- The mats are very easy to store. If you are short on space in your home or garage, they are ideal because they can be neatly organized or folded.
Where To Buy An Air track Mat?
Kameymall is the best platform to buy the best quality Air track Mat for young athletes or even professionals.
So, now we know what an Air track Mat and Zorbing are used for. We hope you found this article helpful!