So, you’re probably going bald and that’s not a big deal! It happens to the best of us, except George Clooney of course! So, don’t despair. Going bald is not the end of the world. In fact, in light of your rapidly thinning hairline, we’d advise you to grab a comfortable electric head shaver and buzz it all down. You can clearly become a beanie guy or grow a beard, and embrace the new look wholeheartedly, like some of the top Hollywood celebs.
Here’s a list of the bald and the beautiful!
Top Hollywood bald actors
- Samuel L. Jackson: If you are looking for some inspiration now that you have decided to go bald, here’s Samuel L. Jackson to cheer you up! The former Pulp Fiction actor has appeared in more than 100 movies and continues to awe us even today. The actor has worked with industry-best directors, including Quentin Tarantino, and is one of the most acclaimed actors of all time.
- Sir Ben Kingsley: He started his career in the theatre, before finally making the move to Hollywood. Though his original name was Krishna Bhanji, he changed his name after finding fame on the stage. The shaven-headed actor earned international repute for his stellar performance in Gandhi (1982). Sir Ben Kingsley is considered one of the finest British actors of all time and is another reason why you shouldn’t hesitate from using a men’s head shaver and embrace the new look.
- Bruce Willis: This list wouldn’t be complete without Bruce Willis – who brought grit and charisma through his charming and incredible personality. He is one of the iconic leading men of the Hollywood film industry and oozes charisma in his bald avatar in every role he ever did. He got his first big break in Die Hard (1988) and followed it up with another successful sequel just 2 years later. Over the years, he has worked with several renowned directors in Hollywood.
- Patrick Stewart: A man who’s been successful both on stage and on the big screen, Patrick Stewart has been wowing audiences right since his debut in 1959. The actor was long part of various theatre groups, until he moved to Los Angeles to launch his career on the silver screen as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek: The Next Generation. Even today, the actor continues to command roles in films and on the stage.
- Dwayne Johnson: When it comes to fame and accomplishment, very few can match Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson. Though Dwayne started off as a WWE wrestler, over the years, he has become one of the most bankable stars in the Hollywood film industry. To date, his films have grossed a whopping $10.5 billion the world over, and should be an inspiration enough to take up an electric head shaver in hand and try a new look.
- John Travolta: There was a time when John Travolta had luscious black hair, but with time, he embraced his balding head and also became more confident. He rose to fame during the 70s and over the years continued to do some of his most memorable works such as Saturday Night Fever and Pulp Fiction.
- Vin Diesel: Born Mark Sinclair in California, he later changed his name to Vin Diesel. He clearly has one of the most awe-inspiring stories of rising to stardom courtesy of his Fast & Furious franchise. Vin Diesel is known for playing the role of a tough guy on the big screen and commands a massive fan following, thus, there’s no reason why shaving head should be considered less attractive.
- Jason Statham: For a long time, Jason Statham played the role of an anti-hero on the big screen, but there’s more to him than being an action star. Born in Derbyshire, England, he made a name for himself through Furious 7 and The Transporter films. Statham is engaged to the absolutely gorgeous Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
- Jonathan Banks: There was a time when mainstream actors feared going bald, but those days are long gone. Most know Jonathan as the badass Mike from Breaking Bad, but what you’d be surprised to know is that he is a veteran of the small and the silver screen. Apart from his stellar performances in Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, he is also known for his work in The Commuter, Beverly Hills Cop, 48 Hrs. and more.
- Woodrow Harrelson: If you are an ardent fan of movies, you’d sure be familiar with Woody Harrelson. Though he started his career with a television sitcom and is best remembered for his bald look, he explored different wigs all through his career, though he later made peace with his bald appearance. He is admired for his stellar and authentic performances in all his works.
Making a short compilation of bald actors of all time has been a real challenge for us – one where we had to leave out prominent stars such as Michael Clarke Duncan, Robert Duvall, Ed Harris, and more. In fact, even if we did include a separate section titled ‘Honorable Mentions’, we’d still struggle to fit most. No matter what, we hope you understand how bald men have become increasingly dominant on the silver screen.
The public opinion about shaven heads is changing. So, picking up a men’s head shaver in hand and shaving the head clear no longer gets frowned upon, but is widely considered a more masculine and cool thing to do!