If you’re looking for a dazzling piece of jewellery to add to your collection, you should consider the diamond tennis bracelet. This type of bracelet has become so popular in recent years and it’s easy to see why.
A well-made diamond tennis jewellery online can be quite stunning. In this article, we will discuss what you need to know about these bracelets before you make a purchase.
Why is it called the diamond tennis bracelet?
The name ‘diamond tennis bracelet’ comes from the fact that this type of bracelet was first popularised by professional tennis players. In 1987, Chris Evert was playing in the French Open and her diamond bracelet broke during the match. She ended up winning the tournament, but the story of her broken bracelet quickly spread. After that, many other professional tennis players began to wear diamond bracelets during their matches.
How can you assess the quality of a diamond tennis bracelet?
When you are shopping for a diamond tennis bracelet, it is important to keep in mind that not all bracelets are created equal. There are a few things you should look at in order to assess the quality of the bracelet:
- Weight – A good-quality bracelet will have diamonds that are of a decent weight. The weight is measured in carats, and you should look for a bracelet with at least 0.25 carats per diamond.
- Clarity – The clarity of a diamond is judged on a scale from ‘F’ (flawless) to ‘I’ (included). You should try to find a bracelet with diamonds that are at least ‘VS’ on the clarity scale.
- Colour – The colour of a diamond is judged on a scale from ‘D’ (no hue) to ‘Z’ (a yellow-hued diamond). Again, you should try to find a bracelet with diamonds that are at least ‘VS’ on the colour scale.
- Cut – The cut of a diamond is what determines its sparkle. You should look for a bracelet with diamonds that have a good cut rating.
What is the difference between a tennis bracelet and a regular bracelet?
A tennis bracelet is generally thinner and more delicate than a regular bracelet. These bracelets are typically made with diamonds, but you can also find them made with other precious stones, such as sapphires or emeralds.
How do you find the right size tennis bracelet?
When you are shopping for a tennis bracelet, it is important to get one that fits well. The best way to do this is to measure your wrist and then add two inches. This will give you a good idea of what size bracelet to look for.
Here are a few other things to keep in mind when you are shopping for a diamond tennis bracelet:
- Style – You can find tennis bracelets in a variety of different styles. There are bezel set, prong set and pave set bracelets.
Bezel set bracelets have diamonds that are set into metal around the perimeter of the bracelet. Prong set bracelets have diamonds that are held in place by metal prongs. Lastly, pave set bracelets have diamonds that are all evenly spaced out on the bracelet.
- Type of metal used – Tennis bracelets are typically made with either gold or platinum. Gold is a popular choice because it is a relatively affordable metal. Platinum is more expensive, but it is also more durable and has a higher resistance to tarnishing.
- Price – Diamond tennis bracelets can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. It all depends on the quality of the diamonds and the materials used to make the bracelet.
Hopefully, this article has given you some helpful information about diamond tennis bracelets. If you keep these things in mind, you will be sure to find a beautiful bracelet that you will cherish for years to come!