The dose of medication you are advised to use takes into consideration many different aspects of your health and life. Age is an important deciding factor because the older you get, the more likely you are to experience side effects.
The standard dose of zopiclone is 7.5 mg. This dosage is appropriate if you are in good health; for example, if you do not have a serious health ailment. If you are a senior person (over the age of 65 years), you are recommended to take a reduce dose of zopiclone (3.75 mg). This is an excellent option as you will not experience any (or many) adverse effects.
Other factors that influence the dose of sleep medication you use include your gender and other medications you are using in combination with zopiclone. If you are a woman, you are advised to use 3.75 mg of zopiclone. This is because women are prone to side effects, much like the elderly are. If your drug regimen includes more than two medications, you are also advised to take a reduced dose of this sleep aid. This is to minimize the risk of drug interactions and potential health complications.
Possible Zopiclone Side Effects
While they are unlikely, zopiclone side effects are possible. However, they are not common and tend to only affect a small percentage of people who take the sleeping pill. These side effects are also mild in severity. They are not a medical concern and are merely an inconvenience. They are also easy to bear and can be managed with simple adjustments to your lifestyle.
Some of the common side effects of zopiclone are:
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
The above list of side effects is not comprehensive as there are other potential effects. For a full list of zopiclone side effects, refer to your patient information leaflet. This is the paper handout that is included in your packaging when you order zopiclone online.
How to Avoid Zopiclone Side Effects
The best possible way to avoid zopiclone side effects is to take the recommended dosage of the medication and no more. You should also only use the sleeping tablet for the advised treatment period and no longer.
You should only take zopiclone for the right reasons and this is if you have sleep difficulties. Do not use the sleeping tablets for recreational purposes and this increases your risk for experiencing adverse effects. Be sure to also closely follow the usage instructions to minimize the risk of developing side effects.
In general terms, use the lowest possible amount of zopiclone that helps relieve you of your sleep problems, for the shortest period of time possible.
How to Manage the Side Effects of Zopiclone?
You can manage zopiclone adverse effects with over-the-counter medications. This can be standard painkillers (like paracetamol) for the treatment of headaches or OTC motion sickness pills for nausea. You can also use home remedies for the management of zopiclone side effects and these include the following:
- Nausea: to relieve nausea, you should rest and eat bland foods. It is also advised to avoid the use of strong-smelling perfumes and spicy foods. Another use home remedy to help manage symptoms of nausea includes peppermint aromatherapy.
- Constipation: the most common natural remedy for constipation is eating high-fiber foods. This is easy to incorporate into your diet. But you can also help manage this side effect by increasing your water intake. Light exercise may help in this area too.
- Diarrhea: if you have diarrhea, you should use the BRAT diet. This entails having bananas, rice, applesauce and toast. These foods have a “binding effect” to make stools bulkier. Thus, relieving this adverse effect.
- Gastrointestinal disturbances: if you have this adverse effect, you should not lie down for long periods of time. It is also advisable to eat easily-digestible foods and try incorporating mint into your meals.
- Headaches: headaches can be treated by increasing your daily water intake and incorporating magnesium into your diet. You can also treat a headache naturally with a cold or hot compress to your forehead. Moreover, limit your alcohol consumption to manage this adverse effect.
To effectively manage the side effects of this medication, you can use the above remedies alone or in combination with OTC medication.
Order Zopiclone 3.75 mg Today
If you are a senior person, or would like to avoid side effects, you can order zopiclone 3.75 mg from our established online pharmacy. We have this medication in branded and generic form. Both medications are equally as effective and good, but the generic version is substantially cheaper than the name brand sleeping tablet. But whether you purchase the branded or generic sleeping pill, you will receive the same treatment as both versions contain the same active ingredient (zopiclone).
When you buy zopiclone from us, you don’t only have low-prices to look forward to but you have good quality to look forward to. We only get our medications from highly respectful suppliers to ensure you get superior, authentic medicines.
Our payment portals are simple. Once you have decided on the medication you want and filled in the short online form, you can make use of Visa, MasterCard, Bitcoin and bank transfers (only if you live in the UK) to pay for your treatment. All these payment options are equally as secure and you can choose whichever one you want for any reason you like.
If you find patient privacy is important to you, we will ensure you receive your sleeping pills in neutral packaging that does not reveal the type of medication you have bought. You can customize your order to include this type of packaging and our efficient delivery team will bring your order to any location you choose.
So, join the millions of customers that are satisfied with our great online services and buy zopiclone 3.75 mg sleeping pills today. You will not regret it. Buy today to start your journey to better sleep tomorrow.