Are you tired of wondering if your package has arrived yet? Have you ever wished there was an easier way to keep track of your mail? If so, then we have the perfect solution for you – the USPS app! With this handy app, you can quickly check the status of your mail and packages from anywhere. This blog post will show you how to use the USPS tracking app and make package tracking a breeze.
1. Introduction to the USPS Informed Delivery Service
- Introduction to the USPS Informed Delivery Service: USPS Informed Delivery is a free U.S. Postal Service (USPS) service that sends you updates about your mail every day before 9 a.m. You can preview images of incoming mail and track packages with this service.
- Access Popular USPS.com Tools On the Go: With the USPS Informed Delivery app, you can access necessary USPS.com tools such as tracking packages, managing mailboxes, and calculating postage rates from your phone or tablet.
- Tracking Your USPS Package: You can easily track the progress of your USPS packages with the Informed Delivery service. Just enter your package’s tracking number, and you’ll get an up-to-date status of where it is in transit.
- Finding Your USPS Tracking Number: If you don’t have the tracking number for a package, you can still use the Informed Delivery service to find it. Search for your package by entering its description or identifying information like the sender’s name or address.
- Track Your Shipment with a Receipt: If you don’t have a tracking number, you can still use the Informed Delivery service to track your shipment by entering its receipt number into the search field. You’ll be able to see where your package is in transit and get updates on its delivery status.
- Using the USPS Tracking System: You can also use the USPS tracking system to track packages sent through USPS Priority Mail, Express Mail, and Parcel Post services. Simply enter your tracking numbers in the search field, and you’ll get an up-to-date delivery.
2. Access Popular USPS.com Tools On the Go
- A. Get the “USPS Mobile®” app for quick and easy access to popular USPS tools.
- B. Use the USPS Tracking page to view your packages’ delivery dates and locations.
- C. Take advantage of the USPS Informed Delivery service to get daily images of your mail delivered straight to your inbox.
- D. Register for USPS text updates to get near real-time tracking and delivery notifications via text message.
- E. Use PackageRadar to track USPS packages, both international and domestic.
- F. Utilize FedEx’s tracking system to track your packages and get delivery status updates.
- G. Check the “Track & Manage” tab on the USPS website for updated information about your package shipment and delivery status.
3. Tracking Your USPS Package
- Sign up with USPS to get started with the Informed Delivery Service.
- Log into your account to view mail and package tracking information.
- You can view expected delivery times, check package status, and leave delivery instructions for your USPS packages.
- You can also track the location of your shipment and access delivery alerts.
- You can also set up email and text notifications to be informed of the status of your shipment.
- The USPS app also allows you to take action on packages that require an address change or signature confirmation.
- You can even request package redelivery or hold for pickup if needed.
4. Finding Your USPS Tracking Number
- The tracking number is at the bottom of your USPS sales receipt.
- When you visit any local post office to mail a package or Mail, the tracking number is printed on the receipt.
- You can find the main class by entering the USPS® Tracking number on the USPS website.
- Enter the USPS tracking number (to find it, simply look at the bottom of a shipping label) in the search bar; do not include any dashes or spaces.
- Click on ‘Track’ to view your shipment status.
- Look for the receipt you were given when you mailed the parcel; it will contain your tracking number.
- After you send out your items for delivery, you can track the journey of your USPS package on the USPS website using the USPS tracking number assigned to your package.
5. Track Your Shipment with a Receipt
- Check the tracking number from the shipping label on the receipt
- Use the USPS tracking number in the receipt to track your package
- Log into your USPS account and click on Informed Delivery on the top right of your page to check the availability
- Look up a shipment or parcel number to track a shipment
- Get a text or email from Posten with the shipment or parcel number
- Follow these steps to track your package with a receipt
- Use AfterShip Mobile App to get USPS updates
6. Using the USPS Tracking System
Tracking your USPS package doesn’t have to be a hassle! Here are some easy steps to help you determine when your package will arrive:
- Visit the USPS website or the USPS mobile app to enter your tracking number.
- Check your email for shipping confirmation and tracking number.
- Contact your local post office or mail carrier and provide your tracking number.
- Enter the tracking number into the field on the USPS website or mobile app.
- Use the AfterShip mobile app to get real-time updates on your shipment.
- Sign up for Informed Delivery notifications to be alerted when your package is shipped, received, and delivered.
8. Get USPS Updates with the After Ship Mobile App
- Download the AfterShip package tracker app to track all your online orders and shipments
- Get updates with the After Ship mobile app for all couriers and postal companies.
- Receive push notifications every time there is an update with the AfterShip package tracker
- Easy to use and quick to update, Parcel has everything you need to stay on top of shipments from USPS, FedEx, UPS, and more.
- Track any USPS package from China, international or domestic, from partner couriers Pitney Bowes, Newgistics, MyIB, YunExpress
10. Make sure to Take Your USPS Delivery Again
With the AfterShip mobile app, you can always get the latest updates on your USPS shipments. The app lets customers stay up-to-date on their packages, get notifications of when their package is out for delivery, and get notified when packages are delivered. Customers can also opt-in for notifications regarding their shipment’s estimated arrival time. The app also allows customers to look up tracking history and track multiple packages at once. Alternatively, PostScan Mail offers a better alternative to tracking your mail with its online dashboard and automated text and email notifications. With PostScan Mail, you can track your mail no matter where you are
PostScan Mail is a better alternative service selected
- Get Real US Mailing Addresses
- Enjoy Unlimited Cloud Storage
- Automate Your Mailroom
- Track & Manage Your Mail
- Get International Package Forwarding Services
- Benefit from Real-Time Shipping Prices
- Get USPS Updates with PostScan Mail After Ship Mobile App
- Enjoy 24/7 Customer Service Availability with PostScan Mail
This blog post gave you a better understanding how to track mail with the USPS app. If you have any other questions or comments, please leave them in the comments section below. Also, check out PostScan Mail’s tracking service for an even easier way to manage your mail. Thanks for reading!