If you’re considering an in-ground pool, you may notice that some pool builders give you the option of choosing between concrete and fiberglass. Choosing a pool type that best suits your needs may appear to be a difficult decision at first. With both concrete and fiberglass swimming pools, there’s a lot to consider, and at the end of the day, you’ll have to put a lot of faith in whichever company you choose.
Nexus Pools is a local pool builder in Rockhampton QLD. They can install a pool in and around Rockhampton. They install exquisite compass fibreglass pools and have plenty of pool shapes like family pools and long lap pools. They, install pools not only on level sites, but their talented team can also build it on sloping areas, difficult sites, partial and fully ground pools.
It’s worth noting that not every business can prioritize exceptional service and long-term viability. To help you make the best decision, you should be aware of the key questions to ask any possible pool builder.
- If your contractor specializes in the type of pool you want, inquire about the percentage of jobs they’ve done. Pool builders come and go, and you’ll want to avoid working with a new company because they are inexperienced which will later reflect in their work.
- Once you know the kind of pool that will be installed, it is wise to find out from the builder the time it will take to complete work. This is because both the homeowner and the contractor can be stressed out by a delayed construction project, knowing the exact schedule will allow you to properly organise everything and set expectations.
- Request that the contractor provides in writing everything covered by the warranty. Technical warranties may differ from what you expect in some cases, but you’ll have peace of mind knowing who to contact if something goes wrong.
- It is always good to request references from the builder. This way you can get an idea about their work by contacting their customers, and also their experience in this profession. (You can also look into their reviews online)
- Making a list of everything covered by the contract is always a good idea so that there are no misunderstandings later. It is good to know about the cleaning supplies included in the package, initial filing, and balancing of the pool planned equipment training, etc.
- It is important to find if they appoint any site supervisor. A dedicated site supervisor keeps everything up to date and is responsible to complete the task at a designated time, even if clients have any issues, instead of running to the company, they can directly discuss with the site supervisor.
- After-sales service is the most important thing that makes a company the best among the competitors. Therefore, it is imperative to ask about the kind of after-sales service they provide, which can also be investigated by searching them on Google or any other search engine.
Remember, a good pool builder will never get irritated or annoyed with these questions. They understand that buying a pool is one of the most important purchases you will make in your life, and they are happy to help. It’s time to start planning, creating, and relaxing once you’ve found what you’re looking for.